What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Mind-Blowing Solar Panel Design That Generates 12X More Power Than Regular Solar Panels, And How You Can Use It To Kiss Your Power Bill Goodbye
- There is no need of any special tools, and the material needed to build it can be obtained in most hardware stores
- It can reduce your power bill on an average of 8% when implemented on an average sized housheold
- Generates energy even in cloudy weather, althought sunny weather is preferred for best results
- The system is easy to build and requires minimal technical knowledge
- Works in all conditions, regardless of the temperature outdoors
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Solar Stirling Plant scores 69.65/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.solarstirlingplant.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: solarstirlingplant.com you’ll also be taken through to solarstirlingplant.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)